I'm Ellie's guest blogger Meg, from www.mgnhndly.blogspot.com. :-)
So this week me and probably 80% of 18 year olds in the country got our AS/A level results - ps, well done! And me and my friends decided to hit the pubs and town to celebrate... So here is my FOTN and the products that I used to achieve the look! - Might I also add that the title pictures are before I had done my hair and got changed, haha embarrassing!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- elf Cosmetics Pressed Powder
- Brit Rocks Eyelashes
- Duo adhesive eye glue
- Body shop eyelash curlers
- elf Cosmetics Bronzer & blush duo
- MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup
- elf cosmetics eyebrow kit
- Benefit They're Real mascara
- Urban Decay Perversion Eye Liner Pencil
- elf cosmetics eye liner cream in black
- No7 Airbrush Away Primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Soft Beige
- Rimmel Match Perfection concealer in Soft Beige
- Elizabeth Arden Powder brush
- MAC Foundation brush
- Body Shop Blush brush
- Body Shop Contour brush
- & Various random eyeshadow brushes!
& the finished item, ta-da!
Hope you guys liked my post & if you did please check out my blog - www.mgnhndly.blogspot.com or let me know on twitter - @mgnhndly
Thanks lovelies & thanks Ellie for letting me be a guest blogger!